Welcome to Myopia in Science, the official blog of the
MyFUN Early Stage Researchers!
“Myopia: fundamental understanding needed” (MyFUN) is an Innovative Training Network (ITN) funded by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 programme under the Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions.
This blog will show the broad spectrum of research and science throughout the world of myopia research. You can meet the students and researchers as well as you will find the news published about our projects and experiences behind this remarkable, international and interdisciplinary project.
Enjoy and Myopia in Science!
See the Entries HERE
- Can reading make myopic?
- VPO 2018
- Molecular markers in Myopia
- ARVO 2018
- The other problems owing to Myopia
- Animal experimentation: the chicken model in myopia research
- Second MYFUN annual meeting
- Save the date! Free Webinar on Myopia
- Interviewing Jane Weiner: “Losing sight” a documentary about myopia.
- Ophthalmic Workshop & Complementary Skill Course ’17
- Eye Growth and Sign of Defocus
- Peripheral vision and myopia
- Refraction Fluctuations in the Eye
- The effects of outdoors on Myopia
- Risk factors for Myopia Development
- What is Myopia?
- 1st Annual Meeting
- First Entry of the Blog